- The terms Pullevaart and Gastenverblijf are terms for Gastenverblijf Pullevaart.
- Guest: a person staying at the guesthouse.
- Main guest: the person who has made a reservation at the guesthouse via the website, telephone or e-mail. The main guest must be over 18 years of age and is responsible for his/her fellow guests.
- Guest Everyone is a paying guest with us. We do not make any distinction between children and adults.
- Administrator: the person who, as owner of the guesthouse, or on behalf of the owner of the guesthouse, manages the guesthouses.
- Third parties: any other legal entity that is not a guest, manager or owner.
- Reservation: a written confirmation by the guesthouse of a reservation made by the guest by website, telephone or e-mail.
- Final Reservation: a reservation for which a 100% payment of the total amount of the stay is made on IBAN: NL63ABNA 0245 5889 73 in the name of Pullevaart in Elim.
- Cancellation: The revocation or cancellation of the final reservation within the applicable time period.
- General terms and conditions: these general terms and conditions apply to any stay by the (main) guest in the guesthouse and are provided to the main guest at the time of reservation by the guesthouse.
- The guesthouse is described on the website www.pullevaart.nl. This website has been compiled with the greatest care but there may be differences between the text and/or photographs presented on the website and the current situation at the guesthouse at the time of the visit by the guest(s). No rights can be derived by the guests from such differences.
- The minimum stay in the guesthouse is 1 night.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms or communal areas or anywhere else indoors. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Pets are allowed for a fee in Appartement and Appartement de Luxe. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms. We charge a surcharge for the stay of your dog.
- Pets are not allowed in Lodge de Stee.
- Breakfast is not included in the price. Our breakfast is with delicious local products and you can book them separately.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of tourist tax. We reserve the right to make interim changes to the rates.
- All entries on the website of the guesthouse (www.pullevaart.nl) are always subject to interim changes. The guesthouse is not bound by obvious errors on its website.
- We apply a surcharge of 3% for the use of debit/credit card.
Reservation and Payment
- The main guest must pay the total cost of the stay at least three days before check-in.
- The payment must be transferred to: IBAN: NL63ABNA 0245 5889 73 in the name of Pullevaart, Elim.
- In case of cancellation, Gastenverblijf Pullevaart applies the following cancellation conditions: in case of cancellation 3 days or less before the day of arrival, 100% of the total amount of the stay is due.
- In case of no-show, the main guest will in all cases be obliged to pay the total cost of the stay.
- The total cost of the stay is the total amount of accommodation, optional breakfast including VAT and tourist tax due for the booked period.
- In order to qualify for a (partial) refund of the amount already paid in advance, the cancellation must be notified to the guesthouse in writing (by e-mail or post).
- Guesthouse Pullevaart has the right to cancel the final reservation without reason more than 48 hours before the earliest arrival time (16.00 hrs) of the reported date of arrival, with refund of the amount already paid to the main guest.
- The guest must behave properly and use the guesthouse accommodation in accordance with the reasonable instructions for use given by the guesthouse or the owner/manager.
- The main guest is legally liable for any damage caused by him or his fellow guests to the guesthouse accommodation or the items therein.
- Any damage must be reported by the guest directly to the owner or manager. Repair and/or replacement costs are to be reimbursed by the guest immediately to the owner/manager at the latter’s first request.
In case of force majeure, both permanent and temporary, the guesthouse is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part or to suspend it temporarily without the guest being able to claim fulfilment and/or compensation. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to: danger of war, war, insurrection, molestation, strikes, boycotts, failures in the energy circuit, traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore all circumstances, exceptional weather conditions, death of one of the owners or close relatives, etc. under which full or partial compliance with the agreement in all reasonableness and fairness can not be required of the guesthouse.
- The guesthouse cannot be held liable for damages suffered by the guest or third parties as a result of staying in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies the guesthouse against claims in this respect. The guesthouse is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation such as failures and outages of electricity and water supplies and technical installations, unannounced or untimely construction and/or road works and/or noise and/or odour nuisance in the vicinity of the guesthouse.
- The guesthouse is not liable for accidents in the swimming pond.
- The guesthouse can only be held liable for damage that is due to the gross fault or negligence of the guesthouse.
- Without prejudice to the above provisions, the liability of the guest house is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. Furthermore, the liability of the guesthouse is always limited to the maximum amount that the insurer of the guesthouse will pay out as the occasion arises.
- The guesthouse will treat all personal data provided or made known to it confidentially and will not freely make them available to third parties.
- These general terms and conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- All disputes arising from the user agreement or these general terms and conditions shall be settled in the first instance by the competent court in the Netherlands, insofar as the rules of international private law do not provide otherwise.